Questions… everyone has them…
- Would a fly that loses its wings be called a walk?
- Why is it that when you’re driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio?
- Why is a carrot more orange than an orange?
- Why get even when you can get odd?
- Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?
- Why do they report power outages on TV?
- Why do they put Braille dots on the keypad of the drive‑up ATM?
- Why do they call it the Department of Interior when they are in charge of everything outdoors?
- Why do scientists call it research when looking for something new?
- Why call them ‘Apartments’ since they’re all together?
- Why do people who know the least know it the loudest?
- Why are there flotation devices under plane seats instead of parachutes?
- When two airplanes almost collide why do they call it a near miss? It sounds like a near hit to me!!
- When companies ship Styrofoam, what do they pack it in?
- Instead of talking to your plants, if you yelled at them would they still grow, only to be troubled and insecure?
- If you’re in a vehicle going the speed of light, what happens when you turn on the headlights?
- If you tied buttered toast to the back of a cat and dropped it from a height, what would happen?
- If you ate pasta and antipasti, would you still be hungry?
- If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
- If nothing ever sticks to TEFLON, how do they make TEFLON stick to the pan?
- If all those psychics know the winning lottery numbers, why are they all still working?
- Do you need a silencer if you are going to shoot a mime?
- If a man speaks in the forest and there is no woman to hear him, is he still wrong?
- If a book about failures doesn’t sell, is it a success?
- If 7‑11 is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, why are there locks on the doors?
- How does the guy who drives the snowplow get to work in the mornings?
- How come Superman could stop bullets with his chest, but always ducked when someone threw a gun at him?
- Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
- Can you be a closet claustrophobic?
But are all questions worth asking?
Are you asking the right questions?
Does it matter if you’re answering the wrong questions?