How hard is it to make yourself available to help someone younger and less experienced? The answer? Not hard at all.
Look around your workplace, your church, your community and you’ll see plenty of examples of people desperately or quietly wanting help.
How do you do it?
- Build a relationship first.
- Be interested in their life, their passions, their cause and their gifts.
- Encourage, encourage, encourage.
- Ask questions about how they are doing.
- Offer advice when asked.
- Point them to resources where they can take charge of their personal growth.
- Let the ball keep rolling from that point on.
There you go… Seven easy steps.
Now go make a difference!